Activity B – Inservice on Assistive Technology Services in Vocational Rehabilitation. CEU credit = 3 hours.
Using the global AT links provided, in addition to results from other Internet searches (i.e.,use the Search function on the website: www.msn.com ) prepare an annotated Webography on 10 Internet resources on AT. Select web sites which include information on the types of assistive technology listed below. Your complete Webography must include information on at least 3 of the 8 areas listed. Prepare a one-paragraph description of the information which is available at each web site.
1. Workplace accommodation for individuals with disabilities’
2. Adaptive computer technology for individuals with visual impairments
3. Adaptive computer technology for individuals with physical impairments of the upper extremities.
4. Communication devices and techniques for individuals with speech impairments.
5. Technology for individuals with learning disabilities.
6. Wheelchair and seating systems for individuals with mobility impairments.
7. Adaptive driving systems and vehicle modifications for individuals with physical disabilities and visual impairments.
8. Adaptive devices for recreation and sports.
Web Resources for Activity B: